Si j’ai choisi de faire une catégorie par rapport à l’alimentation, ce n’est pas pour rentrer dans des stéréotypes comme quoi il faut rester mince ou se limiter. Non, savoir manger c’est également savoir se faire plaisir! Mais il est certain qu’il est mieux pour une question de santé de manger sainement. Je partagerai donc quelques petites astuces nourriture avec vous!
Healthy eating isn’t about staying thin or having strict limitations. I just think that it is important to have energy, to feel good and to take care of yourself. That’s mainly the reason why I chose to talk about this. I would like to share with you practical tips and the key to a healthy eating!
Il est vrai que j’ai mis beaucoup de temps avant d’écrire cet article… Mais au vu de ce qu’il représentait pour moi, je me devais de prendre du temps pour le rédiger. Il y a un peu moins d’un mois, j’ai eu ce plaisir immense de rencontrer six blogueuses de ma région (enfin cinq puisque j’en connaissais déjà une, étant une de mes amies dans la vie réelle Nananaïs !). Continue reading “7 blogueuses se rencontrent au Kililie’s !”→
No lie to ourselves, if we are trying everything possible to look thiner or stronger, it’s just because we want to be as perfect as possible (even if so-called, perfection doesn’t exist).
Be that as it may, it requires a long training. If you want to look like a model, you must not start your diet three days before summer. If you wish to have a lasting impact on your body, the real work starts right now. Perhaps some of you think they have a lot of time but that is actually not the case.
As I often repeat, to get successful results, we require a long and meticulous work. This also works well for your written works. The more you write, the more your things are made in advance, the more you’ll succeed. The only way forward is to prepare things before.
At one time, I have to admit, I wasn’t doing things properly. Admittedly, I was the kind of “last-minute” girl, always doing my work the eve and then I thought it was regrettable. For example before taking my exams, it so happened that I was crying due to my anxiety. This feeling was emerging only because I knew I had not well revised. Everything I’ve just said is exactly the same for your body. If you want to have the “perfect” body, you should not rush it because speeding up the process will only create irregularities and not good results.
That’s why, I am therefore very happy to write this article. I’m here for the purpose of advising you. Telling you what’s good for your body or not will only help you.
As I want to take time, I’ve started the BBG (Bikini Body Guide) of Kayla Itsines two weeks ago and I’m already seeing some differences. Good ones obviously. I look forward to making an article on this so that you know what it is exactly.
For the moment, I’m just going to give you all the advices you need to reach your goal, to maintain a healthy mind and body.
1. First of all and evidently, we have to stop kidding ourselves by saying that you can loose some weight by eating everything. NO you CAN NOT eat everything. You can only eat HEALTHY things most of the time. (Proteins, veggies, starches). However, you must not say “NO” to your body when he needs a sugar refinery. Taking away what your body wants will only create frustration and depression. So, take what you want in SMALL quantities. (For example : a piece of chocolate, dark chocolate preferably). Say bye to junk food and soft drinks! Welcome to the water and a healthy eating!
2. As you might guess and this is not optional, you’ll have to do some sport depending on your level. What’s good in the BBG is that it’s accessible to all levels. At the beginning, it might hurt a bit but you’ll get used to it. (3 times a week a workout for the legs, arms, abs.. and 2 times a week cardio).
3. By now, I’m going to talk about advices for your mental. Before doing a workout or cardio, your mental needs to be prepared and ready. Therefore, agree on realistic goals. Don’t tell you “I’m going to loose 30 kilos (around 70 pounds) in a month!”, nothing more useless.
4. The forthcoming advice may seem quirky but buy yourself new clothes for the sport. It does help a lot. You feel “sexier” and having a good sport bra and sport trousers encourage you to workout. I will quite soon write an article on the different outfits for the sport. (price low to high so that everyone can buy a good sport outfit)
5. Take care of yourself. By taking care of yourself, I mean take care of your skin or whatever you want. By this I mean to say that it will help your mental to feel good. Mental force is the most important point. It will help you not to give up at any time.
I hope I did help you! Don’t forget that we are all able to do it. It only depends on your will! Soon, you’ll find out about the different things on the BBG and different good outfits.
Increasingly young people go off to school or university without eating any breakfast or without having any drink in their morning meal. It is not recommended. Many people in the morning are such a hurry that they don’t have time to eat breakfast. Continue reading “What I eat in the morning!”→